- Onoma is currently published online as an open-access journal (with a one-year embargo for paid-up members of ICOS), in agreement with the practices of the Committee on Publication Ethics (https://publicationethics.org/).
- No fee is charged for the submission, processing or publication of the articles. At the same time, the authors are not entitled to any royalty deriving from the marketing of the paper by the journal owner (ICOS).
- Copyright for the content of the material (including abstract, bibliographic references, tables, figures, appendixes, and any other related data) is retained by the authors, as well as by the co-authors and contributors credited.
- Upon submitting a manuscript, the corresponding author must have received the permission from all co-authors and contributors to submit the material on their behalf. The corresponding author will call to the attention of all co-authors and contributors of the said material that they must observe the provisions of the present copyright and license policy.
- Authors may reproduce the content of the material published solely with the consent of the journal and indicating the complete original reference, including the names of all the authors of the manuscript (be they co-authors or contributors), the title of the journal, volume number, year of publication, page range, and DOI.
- By submitting the material for publication, the authors grant the journal owner the exclusive right to prepare, publish, disseminate, exhibit, promote, reproduce, license and sublicense printed and electronic copies of the material (including abstract, bibliographic references, tables, figures, appendixes, and any other related data), via the Internet or by any other means.
- All materials in the journal may be read, quoted and distributed for non-commercial purposes, regardless of medium and format, as long as the authors and the journal are appropriately acknowledged.
1,560 total views, 4 views today